Getting the right equipment for cycling in the rain
The rain is well and truly back across France, and with it the motivation to get on the saddle and get through your daily commute. Fortunately, more and more accessories are emerging to help you brave the elements while staying warm, dry, and safe, all in style.
Special rain selection by the Teebike team:
- Looking for a fashionable 100% visibility waistcoat or cape? It is at Urban-Circus that it happens!
- Need to cover your pretty legs? Cityrideuz to the stylish overskirt you need! https://www.cityrideuz.com/
- And to protect yourself to the tip of your toesTucano Urbano shoe covers, to be found on the shop for city cyclists I'm On A Bike, should please you!
- Want to stay warm despite bad weatheris at Wrong Way that men will be able to enjoy polo shirts and cardigans in merino wool that are as comfortable as they are stylish (and sweatproof!)
- Are you equipped? And your little ones? No worries, Tree frog shop Oeko-Tex and BSCI approved, it keeps it dry.
Please note: the packaging of all their products is done in partnership with an ESAT.
On the rain gear side :
- Because our business also needs to be kept dryWe love the waterproof, sober and classy bags from Faguo
- For remain visible in all circumstances, Tree frog shop reinvents road visibility accessories by offering reflectors, laces and reflective stickers that are both simple and effective.
Note: Reflective capes and accessories do not in any way dispense with functional lights on his bike, especially as the days get shorter.
Likewise, wearing a helmet has never been so beneficial only in rainy weather to protect your head ;)
Finally, remember to check the condition of your brakes and the good grip of your tyres so that you can drive safely in all circumstances.
And Teebike in the rain?
- Our wheel is complies with the IP 65 sealing standard, so you can drive without worrying in the rain, or even in puddles!
- On the smartphone side :
> If you always use the same level of power assistance, you can easily put your laptop in your pocket because the wheel remembers the last setting chosen via your phone.
> You can otherwise rely on a waterproof protection such as the magnetic holder of Shapeheart, and it's done!