Yes ! You just have to check 3 points :
- Your wheel’s dimensions in order to make sure to pick the right size wheel. There are currently 4 kinds of Teebike wheels available :
– 20” or 406 for mini and cargo bikes.
– 26” or 559 mainly for road and mountain bikes.
– 27,5 or 584 for some road bikes and old bikes such as Peugeot, Gitanes (on the tires you will maybe read 26 x 1 ½ x2).
– 28” or 622 and 700 mainly for commuter and road bikes.
- Check that the distance between the two arms of the fork is at least 10cm wide so that the motor doesn’t rub against them.
- Check that the wheel’s axle has a 9mm diameter, the bottom of the arms of your fork must therefore have a 1cm opening.
We recommend you check these 3 points before buying the wheel.