A charger is provided with the wheel. You will just have to plug it in.The wheel’s plugis at the center of the daisy icon. It will be fully charged and ready to go within 4 hours.
The Teebike wheel is an all-in-one connected object.
It is made of a motor, a battery and electronic components, all gathered at the center of the wheel.
As soon as you ride above 5km/h, gyroscopic captors inside the wheel will make the motor start and assist you according to the level of electric assistance you choose through the app, and until 25km/h. If you don’t have access to the app, the motor will use the last assistance level you chose.
If you stop the engine, the wheel will work just like any ‘normal’ wheel.
Easy, right ?
Before contacting us, please check that :
1. The charger is well plugged and powered (a red light must appear on the case).
2. The plug is well inserted inside the wheel’s axle, on the daisy icon side. It must insert without force.
3. Check the app after around 30 minutes to see if the battery’s level has increased.
If not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In respect to the European rules, the Teebike wheel has an electric assistance that cannot go higher than 25km/h. You still can use the strength of your legs to go faster but after 25km/h, the motor will cut itself.
You just have to pedal ! The Teebike wheel works thanks to a gyroscopic and brushless motor, allowing you to ride your bike without feeling any rubbing or without losing any fluidity on your moves.
Yes ! You just have to check 3 points :
- Your wheel’s dimensions in order to make sure to pick the right size wheel. There are currently 4 kinds of Teebike wheels available :
– 20” or 406 for mini and cargo bikes.
– 26” or 559 mainly for road and mountain bikes.
– 27,5 or 584 for some road bikes and old bikes such as Peugeot, Gitanes (on the tires you will maybe read 26 x 1 ½ x2).
– 28” or 622 and 700 mainly for commuter and road bikes.
- Check that the distance between the two arms of the fork is at least 10cm wide so that the motor doesn’t rub against them.
- Check that the wheel’s axle has a 9mm diameter, the bottom of the arms of your fork must therefore have a 1cm opening.
We recommend you check these 3 points before buying the wheel.
As long as the space between the two arms of your fork is 10cm at the bottom of the arms and at least 8,5cm at 15cm up starting from the bottom of the fork. This would be the only technical constraint.
If your fork doesn’t fit, you can still have it changed in a cycling shop.
The average weight of our wheel is 7kg / 15,4 lb.
Note that as soon as you start riding, you will no longer feel the weight of the wheel. When moving the handlebars, braking or the general reactivity of your bike will remain as fluid and precise as before.
There’s an indicator light on the charger. When it’s red, it means that the battery is not fully charged. When it’s green, it means that the battery is fully charged.
The level of battery is also indicated in your app.
Electrify your Bike
Teebike.ooo helps you to electrify your favorite bike. Ethical, sustainable, reliable, the Teebike wheels are very easy and quick to install. Distances are shortened, hills become easy to ride, and you will fall even more in love with your bike.